Coconut Cream Rice (Nasi Lemak) 椰浆饭
INGREDIENT (6 portions)
3pcs Big Onion (Sliced)
1 clove Garlic (Mashed)
10pcs Small Shallot (Mashed)
1 thick sliced Ginger
200g Chili Boh
1/2 Cup Cooking Oil
3 Table Spoon Sugar
6pcs Chicken Drumstick
1pcs Soaked Squid (Cut into pieces)
3 Cups Fragrant Rice
30g DD Instant Coconut Powder (mix with 1 cups water)
5 Cups of Water
4pcs Pandan Leaf
Natural Leaf Sambal with Anchovy
Hard Boiled Egg
1. Cook rice and ready to use.
2. Coated Chicken Drumstick with some Corn Flour, fry until golden brown and ready to use.
3. Heat oil, pour in Ginger, Small Shallot and Garlic, stir fry until frangrant.
4. Put in Big Onion, Chilli Boh and Water, cook until oil rises and very fragrant.
5. Put in squid into Sambal, cooked for about 20 minutes until soft and tender.
6. Lastly add Sugar and Salt for tastes.
7. Serve Nasi Lemak with Natural Leaf Sambal with Anchovy, Sliced Cucumber, Hard Boiled Egg, Fried Peanuts and Chicken Drumstick.